Here's my to-do list because I don't have anything else to post right now. Hangs head in shame.
1. Rewrite The Book for SuperNova Agent as discussed. Changes should take a month. Tops. Go!
2. Develop proposal for exciting trilogy that SNA wants to send out very soon.
3. Write intriguing and beautiful, yet practical, heart-wrenching, but not sappy article for BRAVA section of awesome, shining diamond-of-a-friend, New York Times bestselling author, Beth Hoffman's, blog. Promise her you will not ruin her reputation with dreck.
4. Get ready for backyard to be dug up and recontoured. Patio to be built. Plants planted. Do not go outside until all is complete. Invest in good headphones to dim noise.
5. Prepare questions for author interviews to be posted on blog.
6. Figure out all there is to know about widgets, twitter, facebook and html. Don't laugh.
7. Finally get new computer.
8. Order new coffee maker.
9. Take cats to vet. All three. Get another carrier.
10. Learn meditation.
11. Look into shake weights. Do they really work?
12. Color coordinate closet.
13. Invest in Rosetta Stone so can learn French?