Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My big fat greek slumber party

On the Bachelorette last night, Deanna Pappas cut her options down to two. Two men vying for her heart. Twenty-three others left in the dust, or more appropriately, be grateful you're NOT the one, guys, because this lady is one demanding wench. I know it's just a show, but as a writer it's great fodder for how people really behave when they are up for their fifteen+++ minutes of fame. Many are jerks, and I'm afraid our bachelorette tonight was the biggest jerk of all, especially to the those whose hearts she'd chewed up and vomited all over the TV screens (or maybe it's best just to think of her behavior as benificent). And they said Leona Helmsley was mean. Well, this one's short. I'm still pondering her behavior and very shiny orange spray tan. Someone who uses the spray, please tell me how it works? The concept befuddles me because don't you make a mess of your house? It would be all over my floor, ceilings, walls, in my eyes, and on my cat. I prefer the lotion type. But that's for another post.

No comments: