Friday, June 27, 2008

Is this mike on?

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.

I feel like the new girl at school, and have to figure out what to blog about, but I'll get the hang of it. In a way, blogging feels like karaoke, or however you spell that cozy ancient tradition of getting wasted in a bar and wailing away into a microphone like you're one of the Davids.

Anyhow, I'm off to think...

Oh and if you're wondering about the Apple Country part in my title let me explain. I live in a town that worships the apple, and I don't mean the one that Jobs built. I mean the fruit. Orchards are everywhere. Signs hang and invite you to go apple-picking and make pies, juice, cider, sauce because when you're in my town, you're in... say it with me now--Apple Country.

'Tis all. I promise the next post will have something interesting to say/vent/bitch/whine/gush about.

Or maybe it won't. Meh.

No comments: